Re: Choir Registration

  • starblazingqueen
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1 8:15 PM
      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
      <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      > OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
      > Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
      > got all your registrations.
      > Yeah, I know
      > But this time, it wasn't my fault.
      >
      > So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
      > your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......
      >
      > erlan

      Yikes, so should I re-register for a third time? I don't have a
      problem doing so, I just want to make sure that my registration is
      in, I am really looking forward to this!

      Alyce Attwood
    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2 5:09 AM
        -Hi...
        If you sent me a copy of what the automated response from the
        website sent you...
        I answered back with

        Got it
        Thanks!

        erlan

        If I got the registration directly from the website I wrote to you and
        said
        Got it
        Thanks!

        erlan

        end result is the same.
        If you didn't get that response from me that means
        Didn't get it

        thanks
        erlan

        PS, remember that no one will be denied the opportunity to sing. I am
        of the belief that this is a class and a learning experience and the
        fact that we get to perform an amazing concert is all the better.
        However it actually IS making me change out 3 pieces of music though
        from my original plan... due to the number of alto's registering.

        OH and by the way...
        Tenors... LOL, seem to have missed your registration... I only have
        3.. so the other 37 of you better get your registrations in SOON!

        :)
        get it!
        thanks

        erlan
      • Kathleen Smith

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2 9:40 AM
            Erlan

            Please

             Take a deep breath.

            NOW

            Let it out slowly.

            NOW

            Repeat this several times

            (Sighing is helpful too)

            NOW

            Remember - all the msitakes have happen BEFORE Pennsic.

            THIS MEANS

            PENNSIC WILL GO OFF WITHOUT A HITCH !!!!!

            Yes - let's play for fun now !

            Meitheamh