Re: Choir Registration

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
      > *sigh*
      >
      > so.......
      >
      > can I play for fun now????
      >
      > erlan

      Yes--you've more than earned it. ;~)

      Celaena
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
        Just registered for the third time and checked email addresses--third
        time's the charm! Earlier registrations went to last year's
        director, Arianna (chrissings).

        Diane (again)

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
        <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

        > SO, Yes, you all got a confirmation send to you... that you
        registered
        > online... because you did...
        > but then those forms get deposited to MY e mail address.... which
        was
        > WRONG........
        > so
        > ergo
        > someone probably not even in the SCA got all those forms....
        > *sigh*
        > and I didn't
        > *sigh*

      • starblazingqueen
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
          <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

          > OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
          > Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
          > got all your registrations.
          > Yeah, I know
          > But this time, it wasn't my fault.
          >
          > So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
          > your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......
          >
          > erlan

          Yikes, so should I re-register for a third time? I don't have a
          problem doing so, I just want to make sure that my registration is
          in, I am really looking forward to this!

          Alyce Attwood
        • erlannordenskald
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
            -Hi...
            If you sent me a copy of what the automated response from the
            website sent you...
            I answered back with

            Got it
            Thanks!

            erlan

            If I got the registration directly from the website I wrote to you and
            said
            Got it
            Thanks!

            erlan

            end result is the same.
            If you didn't get that response from me that means
            Didn't get it

            thanks
            erlan

            PS, remember that no one will be denied the opportunity to sing. I am
            of the belief that this is a class and a learning experience and the
            fact that we get to perform an amazing concert is all the better.
            However it actually IS making me change out 3 pieces of music though
            from my original plan... due to the number of alto's registering.

            OH and by the way...
            Tenors... LOL, seem to have missed your registration... I only have
            3.. so the other 37 of you better get your registrations in SOON!

            :)
            get it!
            thanks

            erlan
          • Kathleen Smith
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
              According to one of my choral professors and my son who is working on his doctorate in vocal performance, many self professed altos are lazy sopranos.  Ladies, step up to the plate. LOL

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008

                Please

                 Take a deep breath.

                NOW

                Let it out slowly.

                NOW

                Repeat this several times

                (Sighing is helpful too)

                NOW

                Remember - all the msitakes have happen BEFORE Pennsic.

                THIS MEANS

                PENNSIC WILL GO OFF WITHOUT A HITCH !!!!!

                Yes - let's play for fun now !

                Meitheamh

                Did ya ever feel like YOU were the one MURPHY wrote his law about???
                Apparantly when I did all the 2008 stuff... there was a misprint in
                the e mail address that Jessa put in... like a letter missing or
                something...