Re: Choir Registration

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
      More detailed information............
      *sigh*
      Did ya ever feel like YOU were the one MURPHY wrote his law about???
      Apparantly when I did all the 2008 stuff... there was a misprint in
      the e mail address that Jessa put in... like a letter missing or
      something...

      SO, Yes, you all got a confirmation send to you... that you registered
      online... because you did...
      but then those forms get deposited to MY e mail address.... which was
      WRONG........
      so
      ergo
      someone probably not even in the SCA got all those forms....
      *sigh*
      and I didn't
      *sigh*

      so.......

      can I play for fun now????

      erlan

      > OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
      > Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
      > got all your registrations.
      > Yeah, I know
      > But this time, it wasn't my fault.
      >
      > So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
      > your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......
      >
      > erlan

    • Diane
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
        > *sigh*
        >
        > so.......
        >
        > can I play for fun now????
        >
        > erlan

        Yes--you've more than earned it. ;~)

        Celaena
      • Diane
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
          Just registered for the third time and checked email addresses--third
          time's the charm! Earlier registrations went to last year's
          director, Arianna (chrissings).

          Diane (again)

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
          <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

          > SO, Yes, you all got a confirmation send to you... that you
          registered
          > online... because you did...
          > but then those forms get deposited to MY e mail address.... which
          was
          > WRONG........
          > so
          > ergo
          > someone probably not even in the SCA got all those forms....
          > *sigh*
          > and I didn't
          > *sigh*

        • starblazingqueen
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
            <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

            > OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
            > Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
            > got all your registrations.
            > Yeah, I know
            > But this time, it wasn't my fault.
            >
            > So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
            > your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......
            >
            > erlan

            Yikes, so should I re-register for a third time? I don't have a
            problem doing so, I just want to make sure that my registration is
            in, I am really looking forward to this!

            Alyce Attwood
          • erlannordenskald
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
              -Hi...
              If you sent me a copy of what the automated response from the
              website sent you...
              I answered back with

              Got it
              Thanks!

              erlan

              If I got the registration directly from the website I wrote to you and
              said
              Got it
              Thanks!

              erlan

              end result is the same.
              If you didn't get that response from me that means
              Didn't get it

              thanks
              erlan

              PS, remember that no one will be denied the opportunity to sing. I am
              of the belief that this is a class and a learning experience and the
              fact that we get to perform an amazing concert is all the better.
              However it actually IS making me change out 3 pieces of music though
              from my original plan... due to the number of alto's registering.

              OH and by the way...
              Tenors... LOL, seem to have missed your registration... I only have
              3.. so the other 37 of you better get your registrations in SOON!

              :)
              get it!
              thanks

              erlan
            • Kathleen Smith
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                According to one of my choral professors and my son who is working on his doctorate in vocal performance, many self professed altos are lazy sopranos.  Ladies, step up to the plate. LOL

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008

                  Please

                   Take a deep breath.

                  NOW

                  Let it out slowly.

                  NOW

                  Repeat this several times

                  (Sighing is helpful too)

                  NOW

                  Remember - all the msitakes have happen BEFORE Pennsic.

                  THIS MEANS

                  PENNSIC WILL GO OFF WITHOUT A HITCH !!!!!

                  Yes - let's play for fun now !

                  Meitheamh