Re: [KWChoir] Choir Registration

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008

      Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
      got all your registrations.

      That makes sense-the e-mail address on it want yours.  So I decided that someone else was suppose to be getting them.
      Anna

      **************
    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
        More detailed information............
        *sigh*
        Did ya ever feel like YOU were the one MURPHY wrote his law about???
        Apparantly when I did all the 2008 stuff... there was a misprint in
        the e mail address that Jessa put in... like a letter missing or
        something...

        SO, Yes, you all got a confirmation send to you... that you registered
        online... because you did...
        but then those forms get deposited to MY e mail address.... which was
        WRONG........
        so
        ergo
        someone probably not even in the SCA got all those forms....
        *sigh*
        and I didn't
        *sigh*

        so.......

        can I play for fun now????

        erlan

        > OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
        > Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
        > got all your registrations.
        > Yeah, I know
        > But this time, it wasn't my fault.
        >
        > So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
        > your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......
        >
        > erlan

      • Diane
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
          > *sigh*
          >
          > so.......
          >
          > can I play for fun now????
          >
          > erlan

          Yes--you've more than earned it. ;~)

          Celaena
        • Diane
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
            Just registered for the third time and checked email addresses--third
            time's the charm! Earlier registrations went to last year's
            director, Arianna (chrissings).

            Diane (again)

            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
            <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

            > SO, Yes, you all got a confirmation send to you... that you
            registered
            > online... because you did...
            > but then those forms get deposited to MY e mail address.... which
            was
            > WRONG........
            > so
            > ergo
            > someone probably not even in the SCA got all those forms....
            > *sigh*
            > and I didn't
            > *sigh*

          • starblazingqueen
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
              <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

              > OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
              > Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
              > got all your registrations.
              > Yeah, I know
              > But this time, it wasn't my fault.
              >
              > So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
              > your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......
              >
              > erlan

              Yikes, so should I re-register for a third time? I don't have a
              problem doing so, I just want to make sure that my registration is
              in, I am really looking forward to this!

              Alyce Attwood
            • erlannordenskald
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                -Hi...
                If you sent me a copy of what the automated response from the
                website sent you...
                I answered back with

                Got it
                Thanks!

                erlan

                If I got the registration directly from the website I wrote to you and
                said
                Got it
                Thanks!

                erlan

                end result is the same.
                If you didn't get that response from me that means
                Didn't get it

                thanks
                erlan

                PS, remember that no one will be denied the opportunity to sing. I am
                of the belief that this is a class and a learning experience and the
                fact that we get to perform an amazing concert is all the better.
                However it actually IS making me change out 3 pieces of music though
                from my original plan... due to the number of alto's registering.

                OH and by the way...
                Tenors... LOL, seem to have missed your registration... I only have
                3.. so the other 37 of you better get your registrations in SOON!

                :)
                get it!
                thanks

                erlan
              • Kathleen Smith
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                  According to one of my choral professors and my son who is working on his doctorate in vocal performance, many self professed altos are lazy sopranos.  Ladies, step up to the plate. LOL

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008

                    Please

                     Take a deep breath.

                    NOW

                    Let it out slowly.

                    NOW

                    Repeat this several times

                    (Sighing is helpful too)

                    NOW

                    Remember - all the msitakes have happen BEFORE Pennsic.

                    THIS MEANS

                    PENNSIC WILL GO OFF WITHOUT A HITCH !!!!!

                    Yes - let's play for fun now !

                    Meitheamh