Choir Registration

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
      OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
      Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
      got all your registrations.
      Yeah, I know
      But this time, it wasn't my fault.

      So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
      your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......

      erlan
    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008

        Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
        got all your registrations.

        That makes sense-the e-mail address on it want yours.  So I decided that someone else was suppose to be getting them.
        Anna

        **************
      • erlannordenskald
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1 6:47 AM
          More detailed information............
          *sigh*
          Did ya ever feel like YOU were the one MURPHY wrote his law about???
          Apparantly when I did all the 2008 stuff... there was a misprint in
          the e mail address that Jessa put in... like a letter missing or
          something...

          SO, Yes, you all got a confirmation send to you... that you registered
          online... because you did...
          but then those forms get deposited to MY e mail address.... which was
          WRONG........
          so
          ergo
          someone probably not even in the SCA got all those forms....
          *sigh*
          and I didn't
          *sigh*

          so.......

          can I play for fun now????

          erlan

          > OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
          > Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
          > got all your registrations.
          > Yeah, I know
          > But this time, it wasn't my fault.
          >
          > So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
          > your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......
          >
          > erlan

        • Diane
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1 11:15 AM
            > *sigh*
            >
            > so.......
            >
            > can I play for fun now????
            >
            > erlan

            Yes--you've more than earned it. ;~)

            Celaena
          • Diane
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1 1:17 PM
              Just registered for the third time and checked email addresses--third
              time's the charm! Earlier registrations went to last year's
              director, Arianna (chrissings).

              Diane (again)

              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
              <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

              > SO, Yes, you all got a confirmation send to you... that you
              registered
              > online... because you did...
              > but then those forms get deposited to MY e mail address.... which
              was
              > WRONG........
              > so
              > ergo
              > someone probably not even in the SCA got all those forms....
              > *sigh*
              > and I didn't
              > *sigh*

            • starblazingqueen
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 1 8:15 PM
                <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                > OK.......hope you're all sitting down.........
                > Um, there was a glitch in the registration process and someone else
                > got all your registrations.
                > Yeah, I know
                > But this time, it wasn't my fault.
                >
                > So, assuming that you DID register........could ya kinda forward me
                > your receipt.........OR do it again....... *sigh* please.......
                >
                > erlan

                Yikes, so should I re-register for a third time? I don't have a
                problem doing so, I just want to make sure that my registration is
                in, I am really looking forward to this!

                Alyce Attwood
              • erlannordenskald
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2 5:09 AM
                  -Hi...
                  If you sent me a copy of what the automated response from the
                  website sent you...
                  I answered back with

                  Got it
                  Thanks!

                  erlan

                  If I got the registration directly from the website I wrote to you and
                  said
                  Got it
                  Thanks!

                  erlan

                  end result is the same.
                  If you didn't get that response from me that means
                  Didn't get it

                  thanks
                  erlan

                  PS, remember that no one will be denied the opportunity to sing. I am
                  of the belief that this is a class and a learning experience and the
                  fact that we get to perform an amazing concert is all the better.
                  However it actually IS making me change out 3 pieces of music though
                  from my original plan... due to the number of alto's registering.

                  OH and by the way...
                  Tenors... LOL, seem to have missed your registration... I only have
                  3.. so the other 37 of you better get your registrations in SOON!

                  :)
                  get it!
                  thanks

                  erlan
                • Kathleen Smith
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2 8:25 AM
                    According to one of my choral professors and my son who is working on his doctorate in vocal performance, many self professed altos are lazy sopranos.  Ladies, step up to the plate. LOL

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 2 9:40 AM

                      Please

                       Take a deep breath.

                      NOW

                      Let it out slowly.

                      NOW

                      Repeat this several times

                      (Sighing is helpful too)

                      NOW

                      Remember - all the msitakes have happen BEFORE Pennsic.

                      THIS MEANS

                      PENNSIC WILL GO OFF WITHOUT A HITCH !!!!!

                      Yes - let's play for fun now !

                      Meitheamh