Re: start signing up for choir

  • Christine Bakken
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30 4:16 PM
      I signed up via the website the other nite. But since it didn't take
      for you.
      I sing soporano sometimes rare 1st alto. I will be there july 26th or
      27th depending on weather and road. it' a 28 hour drive from grand
      forks nd. I am from northshield shire of rudivale. I will be living
      in disability camping. If you are looking for me look for the mundane
      tent that looks like a cottage. (it really looks alost like a peasant
      house). If someone can forward me the schedule and who to look for I
      will be more then happy to make myself avail as much as possible for
      practice.

      M'Lady Bridget
      Christine Bakken
    • Christine Bakken

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30 4:30 PM
          I also registered for choir over a month ago via Pennsicwar.org, as I
          did last year. Will do again if it did not take....

          Celaena, EK

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"