Re: start signing up for choir

  • Summer
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
      I signed up when I joined the Yahoo group, got an email back and
      everything... though if I don't get music soon, or if this doesn't
      start to look way more organized... I'm going to have to bow out.

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
      <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      > Just a word to the folks out there..
      > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
      > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
      > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
      > can estimate how many singers we have.
      > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
      > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
      > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
      > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
      >
      > OK, there's the update ........
      >
      > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
      > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
      >
      > erlan

    • Christine Bakken
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
        I signed up via the website the other nite. But since it didn't take
        for you.
        I sing soporano sometimes rare 1st alto. I will be there july 26th or
        27th depending on weather and road. it' a 28 hour drive from grand
        forks nd. I am from northshield shire of rudivale. I will be living
        in disability camping. If you are looking for me look for the mundane
        tent that looks like a cottage. (it really looks alost like a peasant
        house). If someone can forward me the schedule and who to look for I
        will be more then happy to make myself avail as much as possible for
        practice.

        M'Lady Bridget
        Christine Bakken
      • Christine Bakken

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
            I also registered for choir over a month ago via Pennsicwar.org, as I
            did last year. Will do again if it did not take....

            Celaena, EK