Re: start signing up for choir

  • Liliane Morhbane
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
      I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
      before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
      confirming my registration information.

      Liliane Morhbane MacKay

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
      <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      > Just a word to the folks out there..
      > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
      > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
      > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
      > can estimate how many singers we have.
      > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
      > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
      > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
      > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
      >
      > OK, there's the update ........
      >
      > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
      > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
      >
      > erlan

    • Elizabeth Dowling
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
        Mee too... but I wrote my info down again. I think as long as there is
        a rough estimate of how many might come, then material could be
        prepared. However, at least a PDF of the sheet music would be nice
        ahead of time. I might want to entice people to join who need a little
        more time to hear the music before trying to sing it.
        Elizabeth of Gwyntarian

        Liliane Morhbane wrote:

        > I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
        > before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
        > confirming my registration information.
        >
        > Liliane Morhbane MacKay
        >
        > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "erlannordenskald"
        > <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just a word to the folks out there..
        > > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
        > > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
        > > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
        > > can estimate how many singers we have.
        > > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
        > > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
        > > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
        > > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
        > >
        > > OK, there's the update ........
        > >
        > > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
        > > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
        > >
        > > erlan

      • Summer
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
          I signed up when I joined the Yahoo group, got an email back and
          everything... though if I don't get music soon, or if this doesn't
          start to look way more organized... I'm going to have to bow out.

          <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

          > Just a word to the folks out there..
          > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
          > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
          > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
          > can estimate how many singers we have.
          > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
          > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
          > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
          > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
          >
          > OK, there's the update ........
          >
          > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
          > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
          >
          > erlan

        • Christine Bakken
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
            I signed up via the website the other nite. But since it didn't take
            for you.
            I sing soporano sometimes rare 1st alto. I will be there july 26th or
            27th depending on weather and road. it' a 28 hour drive from grand
            forks nd. I am from northshield shire of rudivale. I will be living
            in disability camping. If you are looking for me look for the mundane
            tent that looks like a cottage. (it really looks alost like a peasant
            house). If someone can forward me the schedule and who to look for I
            will be more then happy to make myself avail as much as possible for
            practice.

            M'Lady Bridget
            Christine Bakken
          • Christine Bakken

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                I also registered for choir over a month ago via Pennsicwar.org, as I
                did last year. Will do again if it did not take....

                Celaena, EK