Re: [KWChoir] start signing up for choir

  • Lynn Roth
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
      I will sign up again on the website.  I don't know why it wouldn't have worked, it did last year. Lynn

      June Whalen <ladymeitheamh@...> wrote:
      Greetings -

      I actually find this hard to believe - as I also snail mailed my form to you!

      Will forward it again

      Meitheamh

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
        Hello,

        I signed up about the same time I joined the Yahoo group, last week
        someime. If you need me to sign up again, let me know.

        Wulfwyn of Hastings
      • Liliane Morhbane
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
          I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
          before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
          confirming my registration information.

          Liliane Morhbane MacKay

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
          <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

          > Just a word to the folks out there..
          > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
          > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
          > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
          > can estimate how many singers we have.
          > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
          > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
          > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
          > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
          >
          > OK, there's the update ........
          >
          > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
          > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
          >
          > erlan

        • Elizabeth Dowling
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
            Mee too... but I wrote my info down again. I think as long as there is
            a rough estimate of how many might come, then material could be
            prepared. However, at least a PDF of the sheet music would be nice
            ahead of time. I might want to entice people to join who need a little
            more time to hear the music before trying to sing it.
            Elizabeth of Gwyntarian

            Liliane Morhbane wrote:

            > I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
            > before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
            > confirming my registration information.
            >
            > Liliane Morhbane MacKay
            >
            > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > "erlannordenskald"
            > <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Just a word to the folks out there..
            > > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
            > > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
            > > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
            > > can estimate how many singers we have.
            > > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
            > > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
            > > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
            > > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
            > >
            > > OK, there's the update ........
            > >
            > > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
            > > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
            > >
            > > erlan

          • Summer
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
              I signed up when I joined the Yahoo group, got an email back and
              everything... though if I don't get music soon, or if this doesn't
              start to look way more organized... I'm going to have to bow out.

              <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

              > Just a word to the folks out there..
              > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
              > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
              > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
              > can estimate how many singers we have.
              > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
              > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
              > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
              > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
              >
              > OK, there's the update ........
              >
              > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
              > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
              >
              > erlan

            • Christine Bakken
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                I signed up via the website the other nite. But since it didn't take
                for you.
                I sing soporano sometimes rare 1st alto. I will be there july 26th or
                27th depending on weather and road. it' a 28 hour drive from grand
                forks nd. I am from northshield shire of rudivale. I will be living
                in disability camping. If you are looking for me look for the mundane
                tent that looks like a cottage. (it really looks alost like a peasant
                house). If someone can forward me the schedule and who to look for I
                will be more then happy to make myself avail as much as possible for
                practice.

                M'Lady Bridget
                Christine Bakken
              • Christine Bakken

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                    I also registered for choir over a month ago via Pennsicwar.org, as I
                    did last year. Will do again if it did not take....

                    Celaena, EK