Re: start signing up for choir

  • starblazingqueen
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
      I also signed up for the choir a few months back, but I just re-
      submitted my application. Would it also help to snail-mail the
      application as well?

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "eilionora" <eilionora@...> wrote:

      > That is VERY strange. I registered on the website almost as soon as
      > the choir registration link went live... maybe back in May, even? I
      > don't remember at this point. Is someone here in a position to find
      > out if the website registration still works? Should I try signing up
      > via the website again or just snail-mail my stuff?
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Eilionóra
    • ksstrek
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
        I also have signed up for the choir via the website.
      • Lynn Roth
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
          I will sign up again on the website.  I don't know why it wouldn't have worked, it did last year. Lynn

          June Whalen <ladymeitheamh@...> wrote:
          Greetings -

          I actually find this hard to believe - as I also snail mailed my form to you!

          Will forward it again

          Meitheamh

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
            Hello,

            I signed up about the same time I joined the Yahoo group, last week
            someime. If you need me to sign up again, let me know.

            Wulfwyn of Hastings
          • Liliane Morhbane
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
              I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
              before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
              confirming my registration information.

              Liliane Morhbane MacKay

              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
              <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

              > Just a word to the folks out there..
              > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
              > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
              > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
              > can estimate how many singers we have.
              > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
              > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
              > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
              > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
              >
              > OK, there's the update ........
              >
              > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
              > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
              >
              > erlan

            • Elizabeth Dowling
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                Mee too... but I wrote my info down again. I think as long as there is
                a rough estimate of how many might come, then material could be
                prepared. However, at least a PDF of the sheet music would be nice
                ahead of time. I might want to entice people to join who need a little
                more time to hear the music before trying to sing it.
                Elizabeth of Gwyntarian

                Liliane Morhbane wrote:

                > I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
                > before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
                > confirming my registration information.
                >
                > Liliane Morhbane MacKay
                >
                > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
                > "erlannordenskald"
                > <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Just a word to the folks out there..
                > > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                > > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                > > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                > > can estimate how many singers we have.
                > > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                > > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                > > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                > > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                > >
                > > OK, there's the update ........
                > >
                > > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                > > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                > >
                > > erlan

              • Summer
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                  I signed up when I joined the Yahoo group, got an email back and
                  everything... though if I don't get music soon, or if this doesn't
                  start to look way more organized... I'm going to have to bow out.

                  <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                  > Just a word to the folks out there..
                  > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                  > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                  > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                  > can estimate how many singers we have.
                  > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                  > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                  > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                  > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                  >
                  > OK, there's the update ........
                  >
                  > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                  > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                  >
                  > erlan

                • Christine Bakken
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                    I signed up via the website the other nite. But since it didn't take
                    for you.
                    I sing soporano sometimes rare 1st alto. I will be there july 26th or
                    27th depending on weather and road. it' a 28 hour drive from grand
                    forks nd. I am from northshield shire of rudivale. I will be living
                    in disability camping. If you are looking for me look for the mundane
                    tent that looks like a cottage. (it really looks alost like a peasant
                    house). If someone can forward me the schedule and who to look for I
                    will be more then happy to make myself avail as much as possible for
                    practice.

                    M'Lady Bridget
                    Christine Bakken
                  • Christine Bakken

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                        I also registered for choir over a month ago via Pennsicwar.org, as I
                        did last year. Will do again if it did not take....

                        Celaena, EK