Re: start signing up for choir

  • eilionora
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
      That is VERY strange. I registered on the website almost as soon as
      the choir registration link went live... maybe back in May, even? I
      don't remember at this point. Is someone here in a position to find
      out if the website registration still works? Should I try signing up
      via the website again or just snail-mail my stuff?

      Cheers,
      Eilionóra
    • starblazingqueen
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
        I also signed up for the choir a few months back, but I just re-
        submitted my application. Would it also help to snail-mail the
        application as well?

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "eilionora" <eilionora@...> wrote:

        > That is VERY strange. I registered on the website almost as soon as
        > the choir registration link went live... maybe back in May, even? I
        > don't remember at this point. Is someone here in a position to find
        > out if the website registration still works? Should I try signing up
        > via the website again or just snail-mail my stuff?
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Eilionóra
      • ksstrek
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
          I also have signed up for the choir via the website.
        • Lynn Roth
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
            I will sign up again on the website.  I don't know why it wouldn't have worked, it did last year. Lynn

            June Whalen <ladymeitheamh@...> wrote:
            Greetings -

            I actually find this hard to believe - as I also snail mailed my form to you!

            Will forward it again

            Meitheamh

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
              Hello,

              I signed up about the same time I joined the Yahoo group, last week
              someime. If you need me to sign up again, let me know.

              Wulfwyn of Hastings
            • Liliane Morhbane
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
                before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
                confirming my registration information.

                Liliane Morhbane MacKay

                --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
                <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                > Just a word to the folks out there..
                > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                > can estimate how many singers we have.
                > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                >
                > OK, there's the update ........
                >
                > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                >
                > erlan

              • Elizabeth Dowling
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                  Mee too... but I wrote my info down again. I think as long as there is
                  a rough estimate of how many might come, then material could be
                  prepared. However, at least a PDF of the sheet music would be nice
                  ahead of time. I might want to entice people to join who need a little
                  more time to hear the music before trying to sing it.
                  Elizabeth of Gwyntarian

                  Liliane Morhbane wrote:

                  > I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
                  > before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
                  > confirming my registration information.
                  >
                  > Liliane Morhbane MacKay
                  >
                  > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
                  > "erlannordenskald"
                  > <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Just a word to the folks out there..
                  > > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                  > > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                  > > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                  > > can estimate how many singers we have.
                  > > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                  > > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                  > > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                  > > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                  > >
                  > > OK, there's the update ........
                  > >
                  > > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                  > > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                  > >
                  > > erlan

                • Summer
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                    I signed up when I joined the Yahoo group, got an email back and
                    everything... though if I don't get music soon, or if this doesn't
                    start to look way more organized... I'm going to have to bow out.

                    <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                    > Just a word to the folks out there..
                    > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                    > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                    > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                    > can estimate how many singers we have.
                    > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                    > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                    > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                    > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                    >
                    > OK, there's the update ........
                    >
                    > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                    > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                    >
                    > erlan

                  • Christine Bakken
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                      I signed up via the website the other nite. But since it didn't take
                      for you.
                      I sing soporano sometimes rare 1st alto. I will be there july 26th or
                      27th depending on weather and road. it' a 28 hour drive from grand
                      forks nd. I am from northshield shire of rudivale. I will be living
                      in disability camping. If you are looking for me look for the mundane
                      tent that looks like a cottage. (it really looks alost like a peasant
                      house). If someone can forward me the schedule and who to look for I
                      will be more then happy to make myself avail as much as possible for
                      practice.

                      M'Lady Bridget
                      Christine Bakken
                    • Christine Bakken

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                          I also registered for choir over a month ago via Pennsicwar.org, as I
                          did last year. Will do again if it did not take....

                          Celaena, EK