      From: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KWChoir@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of corun@...
      Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:26 PM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: the rarity of music

      Arianaa W. wrote:

      >Oh, yes, there's always some snafu, as Lazarus said.

      And then there are those beauteous moments when you have a Queen who understands timing and a slow processional and manages to walk her way to her Coronation at just the right pace to allow the (what was it Anne... 8... 10? and one lonely drummer) harp orchestra to play her processional piece all the way through.

      Corun

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic