      Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: the rarity of music

      I deal with 1) by coordinating with the herald before court. We usually use the Kingdom name as our cue ("Blah blah blah, King and Queen of [Kingdom]!" -SING-).  We also agree that nobody starts walking until we start singing, though that only works because in my Kingdom, AEthelmearc, the herald is almost always at the front of the procession. Royalty usually forget if they're the ones in the lead. :-)

      .

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic