952Re: [KWChoir] Re: the rarity of music

    May 20, 2008
      >Arianna, is "Psallite Unigenito" the piece we sang at Pennsic about three years ago?  I think Anne was the KWC director that year ...

      Umm, could be, though I don't actually recall.  You can listen to a recording of it here. And the translation on CPDL (which I think takes some liberties with the Latin) is:
      Sing your psalms to Christ,
      the begotten Son of God,
      sing your psalms to the Redeemer.

      To the Lord, the little Child
      lying in a manger bed.
      A small Child lies in the manger.
      All the blessed angels fall before Him and sing.

      If you're using it as a processional, you can stop before the German section for short processions, or go all the way to the end for long ones.