939Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic Choir Questions
- May 18, 2008Dau Duit a Ehilionoria!My name is Meitheamh. Like you I am somewhat new-ish to the SCA.I have attended Pennsic 36, and will be camping in Disabilities Camp for this Pennsic.I will try to answer as best I can - but know that until the official schedule is completed - this is always subject to change.Choir generally practices from 4pm to 6pm.It begins on the Friday of the 1st week (or whenever you arrive) - 1 AugustPractices and the Concert are in the Performing Arts PavillionDress Rehersal is usually 1pm to 4 pm on Thursday 7 August
Performance would then be 6 to 7 pm on Thursday 7 AugustI am unaware of any minimal attendance - but remember to blend and have to proper dynamics of a piece requires attendance. Our practices have been enjoyable - but also very business like with little monkey-business.I actually worked out a daily schedule blocking the practice time from other activities.The experience is well worth the effort.Am looking forward to meeting you at War.Lady Meitheamh O'FaolainShire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom----- Original Message ----
From: eilionora <eilionora@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:10:05 PM
Subject: [KWChoir] Pennsic Choir Questions
My name is Eilionóra, and I'm a new-ish member of the SCA. I'm going
to be at Pennsic for the first time this year, and I have a few
questions about the choir that I hope someone can answer:
1) During which week and on what day do rehearsals begin?
2) What time are rehearsals (I think they have typically been from 4-6pm)?
3) How many rehearsals are we required to attend in order to
participate in the final concert?
Thanks, and I am looking forward to meeting all you fellow musicians at
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>