935Re: Pennsic Music

  • starblazingqueen
    May 18, 2008
      Judging from what others have said, I am also inclined to favor the
      Christmas in August program. The diversity of music and composers
      does make for a more interesting concert, and then we may have some
      more flexibility in the ability of people to sing different parts and
      experience a wider range of music.

      But, nothing's to say we can't feature a song or two. (But then again,
      I am the have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too type!)

      Alyce Attwood, Shire of Hartshorn-Dale
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic