      From: Isabel1443 <belight4@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 15 May 2008 6:25 am
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: cd

      Paid for 2 CD's, none received.
      Very disappointed.

      HEL <helthehorrible@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      I ordered and paid for two sets and still haven't received them.

      The repeated messages that they will all be sent out are annoying when they don't arrive, as are the nonresponse to emails.

      I would like a firm date on when they will actually be sent and an email or other notice when they have been sent. Even an email sent to this list with the names of who should expect theirs would be better than nothing.

      Has anyone actually received their copies?