926Re: [KWChoir] Re: cd

  • corun@medievalist.org
    May 15 5:16 AM
      Arianna of Wynthrope wrote:

      >I have not received these CDs (I ordered and paid for all five back in August) that were supposed to have been mailed 10 days ago. And a month ago. And in January, and in November, and in September...
      >
      > Anyone else get theirs?
      >
      > Arianna of Wynthrope

      Not me, nor has Erlan responded to any of my entreaties. And I too paid for all five back in August. I have also received several private emails from people who have not received any cds, nor have I seen anyone write here that they have received them, which sadly leads me to believe that none have ever been delivered.

      Corun
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic