917Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill

  • corun@medievalist.org
    May 4, 2008
      An undertaking that has been going on for nine months with many
      promises to deliver them right away. When someone takes my money and
      tells me I'll have the product I've paid for by a certain date, and
      that date slips by months, with more promises of delivery and more
      delivery dates being missed one begins to get a tad frustrated. Erlan
      hasn't been honest with us. She has repeatedly promised us delivery
      and never once responded except with another false promise to
      deliver. This is just another in what has become a depressing but
      continuing series. Note in her post of 18 April below she claims the
      last batch is going out and we should all receive them by the end of
      the week. That means I and all those who have responded to my email
      should have received our copies by April 25. It is now May 4 and once
      again not only have I not received the CDs but others have not
      either. This has been going on since last August, and not one person
      on this list has come forward to say they've received the CDs. Not
      even the past directors who were promised gratis copies.

      Do not dismiss me so cavalierly milady. Erlan has consistently
      ignored not only my entreaties but those of others as well. You
      simply do not take someone's money and then not only fail to deliver
      what they've paid for, but also ignore all their requests for the
      product and communication. I suggest that before you dismiss this
      latest series of posts that you go back through the archive of emails
      starting on August 21 last year and find all posts pertinent to the
      subject of the promised CDs. When I ordered a pair of custom made
      boots I waited nearly a year for them, but I was told up front that
      I'd be waiting that long. They were delivered in the specified time.
      In this case, five CDs, the promised delivery date keeps slipping.

      Corun

      At 12:21 AM 5/4/2008, you wrote:

      >Gee Corun, just how many of those puppies did you reproduce?! Quite
      >an undertaking!
      >
      >Life is short!
      >Forgive quickly!
      >Love truly,
      >Laugh uncontrollably.
      >
      >Love life, live gratefully,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
      >"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
      >
      >Blessings and hugs,
      >
      >Mary-florence
      >
      ><http://www.mary-flo.com/>www.mary-flo.com
      >

      >From: corun@...
      >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill
      >Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 14:48:15 -0400
      >
      >On Friday, 18 April Erlan wrote:
      >
      > >The last batch will go out Mon/Tues.... you should all receive some
      > >CD's by the end of the week.
      >
      >And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
      >still missing theirs? Erlan, you owe me all of the CDs and I would
      >appreciate an answer and direct response to this situation.
      >
      >Corun

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic