910Greetings

  • Gwenfain Verch Gorwan
    May 3, 2008
      Well i was pondering if i should just lurk for a bit or hop right in. I
      decided to hop in ()8) My name is Gwenfain Verch Gorwan from Santa
      Monica, CA (Kingdom of Caid) I sing either soprano or alto and am
      trying really really hard to get Pensics this year. I look forward to
      seeing the music for this year at least so I can learn some new songs.
      I am currently working in my family business and in my spare time am
      writing a novel.
      Well that is all there is about me. Just wanted to introduce myself and
      hope to meet some of y'all at Pennsic this year ()8)
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic