903Re: Pennsic Music

  • Diane
    Apr 21, 2008
      I'm not familiar with Rossi's music (so I googled & sampled) and am
      looking forward to learning something new, but I agree with Arianna
      and think that there is more diversity in a Xmas program, with a few
      of Rossi's pieces added to the mix.

      YIS, Celaena

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

      > Hi Erlan:
      > I'm not sure that performing the music of a single composer would be
      as much fun for choir members or as aesthetically pleasing for the
      audience....in short...too much of one style.
      > I like your Christmas in August idea much better. There are plenty
      of 4 and 5 part pieces to fill a half hour program. If you would like
      to include music of Jewish composers, e,g, Rossi, you could broaden
      the theme to "Music of Praise" or something along those lines.
      > We're looking forward to your decision.
      > Cheers!
      > Arianna M.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic