902Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic Music

    Apr 21, 2008
      FWIW, my choir has sung three of Rossi's sacred pieces over the years. They are fun (imagine a Lutheran hymn crossed with Klezmer... I know it's hard, but try), but at least the ones I have seen have a certain sameness that might lead to a rather repetitive concert. I don't know if there are any secular Rossi pieces, but if so, they might provide some variety.
      Just my two cents which you can ignore, as I probably will not have time to sing with the choir this year.