892Re: [KWChoir] Re: music and music CD

  • Isabel1443
    Apr 17, 2008
      Hi.
      I too am still waiting for a CD. I paid for two, but I really just want one of Pennsic
      2007 (36?) It was a very meaningful experience for me, and I would just like to
      have a copy of the concert to share with my family and friends.
      Sharon Miller
      13006 Ashtree Rd
      Midlothian, VA 23114
      Thank you.
       Isabel

      KCMalone3@... wrote:
      I was wondering if you can tell me about the CD's.  I know you said you were to be finishing up the last lot the end of January, but we have not received one.  My daughter would really like to have hers to share with her local choir here before the end of the choir year whcih is May 6th.  Thanks.

      Anna
      (so you know who we are-mundane shipping information)
      Kellee (me) or Catie Malone
      6s054 Country Glen Dr.
      Naperville, IL  60563

      (http://autos. aol.com/used? NCID=aolcmp00300 000002851)