      From: daggett42 <daggett42@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:56 am
      Subject: [KWChoir] CD recordings

      Hello all. Thanks so much for the response to the cd's. I'm
      totally astonished at how many orders I've received so far... I've
      got to make many many many many more copies!
      So, please be patient with me.... they should all be out by mid
      sept.
      I'm so excited for you... There are some spots on the recordings
      that just really rock!

      Thanks again for all the interest... and I'm working hard to make all
      of the copies for ya!

      By the way..,., I'm in my planning mode for the upcoming year.

      Looking for March 2008 - Gulf Wars - Director.

      February 2008 - hoping to have a Choir at Estrella again, I know that
      our esteemed director of the past few years is looking for someone to
      take on that responsibility

      June of 2008 - There MUST be a choir at Lillies this year, we missed
      the boat last year, so I am definately looking for a volunteer for
      that one.

      If there be any interest at all... PLEASE let me know.

      Also, looking for future Pennsic years, I would like to have the next
      3 years polished down.... at least get a list of interested
      peoples....so, speak up if you think you might have the
      inclination. .. or would like to volunteer as a section leader or in
      another capacity.

      THANKS

      In service to the tunes,

      Erlandr