807Re: [KWChoir] KWC and PW36

    Aug 12, 2007
      Bridget,

      I'm sorry someone steered you wrong. Whoever it was, they were mistaken, unless perhaps you were trying to join only a day or two before the performance and would not have had enough rehearsal time to perform with us.  The choir has always accepted walk-ins, as long as they are willing to put in the effort to learn the music.  If you had found your way to the Performing Arts tent, I know you would have been welcomed and would have had a wonderful time. I hope you will try again in future years.

      I would like to second Master Corunn's comments. I was unable to sing with the full choir this year but was thrilled to be able to participate in the Morley Consort. I was blown away by the glorious sound from the Pennsic Choir, especially in O Magnum Mysterium and Tu Es Petrus, this year's "big" pieces. Everyone was obviously having a great time and had worked very hard, and the expression on Mistress Arianna's face at the end brought back the thrill I felt at the end of last year's concert. It was a joy to experience from the audience!

      Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope (the "other" Arianna, NOT this year's director)

      Christine Bakken/Bridget <clysne@...> wrote:
      I am glad you all had fun,  I had a rather bad experience with the choir, while looking for you I was told that since I was running late to not even bother because I wouldn't be allowed to sing with the choir because I got lost trying to even find the tent.  This was very upsetting.  Hearing this I tracked my way back to camp and didn't bother with it anymore after that.  I hope others didn't have the same experience.
      .

      Karen Kasper

      Building a website is a piece of cake.