      From: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com [mailto:KWChoir@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of chrissings@juno. com
      Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 4:23 PM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Sectional Practice

      The two larger sections already have a place to rehearse.  - Sopranos are in Lochmere; Altos are in the performing arts pavilion.

      Cedric - Do we have a place for the tenors?

      If anyone has a music friendly camp that wouldn't mind the lending the basses a space to rehearse, please let Geffrrei know.

      Thanks!

      Arianna M.

      -- "Geffrei Maudeleyne" <Geffrei@Triad. rr.com> wrote:

      I have checked with my encampment and the land agent doesn�t think it should happen for several reasons. That means we need to locate or reserve a place for the Bass section. I expect there will be no ore than ten of us.

      Geffrei

      All good things come to those who wait; but only the things left behind by those who hustle.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic