      From: daggett42 [mailto:daggett42@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 11:30 PM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [KWChoir] Tedium

      I mean, Te Deum
      I first would like to thank EVERYONE who pitched in for that
      roaring 17 seconds of music at Coronation. I was satisfied, were
      you? well, you can't control Show Biz.
      I had a good time and it was very nice seeing people again - hope
      we can do it again soon........
      remember, this list is for comments as well as information, and
      it's also for requests.........

      by the way........hows the Pennsic KWC going?????

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic