      When the law's against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. When both are against you, shout like hell. And when your voice goes out.. try bribery.

      From: "Craig Allen" <corun@...>

      The rehearsal will be at Mistress Arianna's (not you, the Mistress Arianna who is directing the KWC <G>) home in Lochmere, Atlantia (near Annapolis). This is a rehearsal for mostly Atlantian voices or (I assume) any East Kingdom or Aethelmearc singers who want to drive out. I guess I could further assume that anyone who really needs to get out of their Kingdom for the weekend would be welcome.

      Also, remember that we Spring Ahead to Daylight Savings time this weekend. Please ensure that your clocks are set correctly especially if you're driving a long distance.

      Corun (tenore)

      >Um.... I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July? Where are you guys rehearsing?
      >
      > Arianna

      .

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic