      From: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com [mailto:KWChoir@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Debbie Halstead
      Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 2:54 PM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
      Subject: [KWChoir] French pronunciation

      I'm pretty good with French, and am in Atlantia. I'll
      take a look -- I can probably help.

      Debora

      Debora Aurifex, di gioiellerie
      "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center .
      http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic