595Re: [KWChoir] PDFs of Pennsic 36 Program German Pronounciation primer

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Feb 24, 2007

      Merci Beaucoup (sp?) Madame Ysolt:

      I will be a Kingdom A&S encouraging Pennsic Choir participation....among other things.

      Master Corun loaned me a really nifty book that may help us "periodize" (I'm pretty sure that's not a real word - - but it gets the point accross) the modern French.

      Your help is always appreciated.

      See you next week!

      Arianna M.

      -- Ysolt la Bretonne <ysolt@...> wrote:

      I was a French major in college (mumble, mumble) years ago. Of course
      that was modern French. I am *acquainted* with period pronunciation,
      but no expert. Will you be at KASF next week? We could do a first pass
      on it there.

      Ysolt
      --
      Ma�tresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP