578Re: [KWChoir] PDFs of Pennsic 36 Program

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Feb 19, 2007
      German tends to be much more challenging that latin.

      -- Christine Bakken/Bridget <clysne@...> wrote:

      Let's This is the day
      and
      adroamus te

      lets see it's been few years since I did they last one but I still remember the latin,  So that is one not to worry about.
      I have never done geremen before its not very popular up here in ND.  But latin was.

      Christine

      "chrissings@ juno.com" <Chrissings@juno. com> wrote:
      Great!  Which ones?  (Let me guess...Contate Domino and O Magnum?)
      I've actually directed (and have sung) 4 of the 7 pieces before.

      -- Christine Bakken/Bridget <clysne@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hey after looking at the songs.  I actually already knew 2 of the songs.

      Bridget

      "chrissings@ juno.com" <Chrissings@juno. com> wrote:
      Yup.  Here ya go!
      Cantate Domino
      This is the Day
      Adoramus Te
      Psalm 96 Chantez a Dieu
      O Magnum Mysterium
      Musica Die Gans Lieblich Kunst
      Tu es Petrus

      -- HEL <helthehorrible@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Do you have the song order decided yet?

      HEL

      In Service to a Dream,
      Christine Bakken
      SCA Name: Bridget
      Where from: Northshield (Grand Forks, ND)

      TV dinner still cooling?

      In Service to a Dream,

      Christine Bakken

      SCA Name: Bridget

      Where from: Northshield (Grand Forks, ND)

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic