      From: erlannordenskald@...
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 9:59 AM
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: recording

      off, did Life happen?>>>>>

      Life always happens,
      As a matter of fact, my brother (who owns a studio in NYC and all the
      equipment) is mixing and uploading the digital recordings of the last 5
      years and we're editing out the trucks, coughing, loud noises and stuff
      in order to produce a good quality recording.
      I will NOT have them finished before Christmas, but by January, yes,
      I'll have them.
      AS SOON as they are finished, I will post it and anyone who wants
      one, will be able to procure a copy!