524KWC performance files

  • Kimberly
    Oct 10, 2006
      Thank you so much for uploading the music files from Pennsic. You all sounded awesome! Wish I had been part of it....

      Luisiuil

      Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...> wrote:
      "Quand Mon Mary Viens de Dehors" is a di Lasso piece about an old husband who beats his young wife...

      And on a much less OT note, I want to thank Duchess Myfanwy and Duke Corin, who sent me audio files of most of the pieces from the Pennsic Choir concert.  I was able to upload some of them to the KWC Yahoo Group site, but the files were big and I ran out of room.  I will see if I have space on my own website and get them up as soon as I can.  In the mean time, you can access the four pieces I did successfully upload here.

      Enjoy.

      Arianna

      Ariadne & Reynard <hedgehog_hollow@...> wrote:
      Are there any medieval songs about family problems?
      Ariadne
      .

      Karen Kasper

      "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

      "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer

      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2?/min or less.