513Re: M-I-L

  • Vicki Wyan
    Oct 1, 2006
      Erlan, how could anyone not like you? sheesh. I
      suppose she's never heard the bit about it's the
      bride's family's "thing" to plan the wedding. As
      mother of the groom she's just supposed show up,
      sniffle at the appropriate spots, and maybe dance with
      her widdle boy at the reception. At least it's mostly
      Zach who's caught between a rock and a hard place.
      Who's his woman now... what a mine field. Be glad you
      don't live in one of those cultures where you'd be
      expected to move into his folks' house and be at the
      mercy of mom-in-law's tyranny.

      Anyhow I am sure it'll all work out somehow.
      Blue

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic