499RE: [KWChoir] ISO Geffrei Maudeleyne (SP?)

  • Geffrei Maudeleyne
    Sep 24, 2006

      Possibly not. My laptop got fried and I ended up with 750 e-mails to sift through. It might be hidden there. I’ll look.

      From: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KWChoir@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Kasper
      Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 9:57 PM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] ISO Geffrei Maudeleyne (SP?)

      Did the email in the choir list I sent you not work?

      Arianna

      "chrissings@ juno.com" <Chrissings@juno. com> wrote:

      Will Geffrei Maudeleyne please contact me off the list? (chrissings@ juno.com) ?

      Thank you!

      YIS!

      Arianna Morgan

      Karen Kasper

      "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

      "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer