496Elchenburg dot ORG and Pennsic Pictures

  • Geffrei Maudeleyne
    Aug 28, 2006
      I have made extensive updates on my web site http://www.elchenburg.org The
      site is about the castle site and some of the effort to get it incorporated
      into the Canton of Crois Brigte.

      Of note is a photo album. I have the pictures grouped by subject in most
      cases. I was running out of memory space on a card and lowered resolution
      quality on some of the shots. And, unfortunately, some of the choir shots
      were too dim and I had to enhance them with less than desirable results. I
      did not have captions on all of them due to other matters I am dealing with.

      Subjects include Opening ceremonies, Baronial court, the Luau, some general
      shots and the Known World Choir concert.

      YIS

      Geffrei