485Re: [KWChoir] In My Thoughts

    Aug 3, 2006
      Thanks, Ysabiau!  We'll miss you.  Since next year's Pennsic will be a week earlier, maybe you'll be able to come play (and sing) with us next year!

      Arianna

      Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon <sionedhe@...> wrote:
      I just wanted to "chime" in and let everyone
      know that I hope you have a great concert! I will
      miss it much this year; last year was my first
      Pennsic and it was ALL about the chorus! (I was
      the tall lady in the black dress)

      I have gone back to teaching elementary music -
      and alas- Pennsic parallels my county's first two
      full weeks of school.

      You're all in my thoughts - can't wait to hear
      the recording,

      Lady Ysabiau la Jolicoeur d'Avignon
      (Trimaris)

      Do you Yahoo!?