479RE: [KWChoir] Re: It's almost time

  • Geffrei Maudeleyne
    Aug 2, 2006

      I am not in charge, but you can get the music in PDF form in the files section of the Yahoo Group. There are also MDID files.  If you need MP3 files, crude ones can be found on my site http://www.elchenburg.org/Pennsic%20MP3.htm. Pronunciation is wrong in many cases as the computer voice is not an expert. To download the files, go to the sub folder you want and right click on the file name. Choose the Save target as option and point to your hard drive, IPod or whatever. I made a disk that will be playing much of the 8 hour trip Friday.

      From: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KWChoir@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of quindallyn
      Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:01 PM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: It's almost time

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups .com, Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@ ...> wrote:

      > Thanks to Lady Erlandr for the missive. I'm looking forward to a
      GREAT choir this year!
      > I will be heading up to Pennsic for Land Grab on THIS Saturday
      morning and staying (more or less) for the duration. Any
      registrations for the Pennsic Choir that are sent after Friday will
      not get to me, but I will have extra binders with the music available
      on site. We could still use more basses, though we're up to 8 or 9
      now, and I will happily take walk-ins at Pennsic as long as they can
      learn the music.
      > See you all in a little over a week. Safe travels, everyone!
      > Arianna of Wynthrope
      > Director, Pennsic 35 Choir
      > Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
      > P.S. Yes, it's HOT here in western PA this week, but the heat
      wave is supposed to break Thursday and the weather forecast for next
      week looks pretty good - highs in the 80's, lows in the 60's, not
      much rain.
      > Karen Kasper
      > "Only the educated are free." Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD),
      > "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open
      one." Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine
      hey im quindally cathrina and I joined the choir about a month ago
      and I was getting worried of wondering whether not I was supposed to
      get the music we are to learn before I go to Pennsic and that
      something I didn’t do yet was I supposed to? or can I still get it when
      I get there im a fast learner so ill be ok if you can I would
      appreciate it if you get back to me when some info thank you my lady
      hope to hear from you soon

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic