478Re: [KWChoir] Re: It's almost time

    Aug 2, 2006
      Hi, Quindallyn.

      You can click on each piece of music separately to open the PDF copies, and then either select "File > Save a Copy" and save them to you hard drive, or try printing them straight from the web.  If you don't want to have to do each one separately and you have a copy of the program WinZip, then right-click on the file named Pennsic Choir 2006 PDFs.zip and select "Save Target As."  Then you can get all of the PDF files in one download.  Once you have them on your PC, you just unzip the files and then you can print them.

      If all this is too difficult, you can wait until you arrive at Pennsic and pick up a binder from me then.

      Arianna

      quindallyn <quindallyn@...> wrote:

      hey im quindally cathrina and i joined the choir about a month ago
      and i was getting worried of wondering whether not i was saposed to
      get the music we are to learn before i go to pennsic and that
      something i didnt do yet was i saposed to? or can i still get it when
      i get there im a fast learner so ill be ok if you can i would
      appreciate it if you get back to me when some info thank you my lady
      hope to hear from you soon