      From: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com [mailto:KWChoir@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Geffrei Maudeleyne
      Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:53 PM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
      Subject: RE: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic performance questions
      I posted the MP3s for the bass lines with a generated voice to my web site. The main site is under construction but I didn’t want to waste bandwidth for those not interested in this.
      I will try to convert the MUS files for other voices in the next couple of days if I can but I make no promises. I have plenty of web space if someone wanted more files posted there.
      Geffrei