468RE: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic performance questions

  • Geffrei Maudeleyne
    Jul 27 8:18 PM

      OK I got motivated. I did a down and dirty conversion for all of the midi files. I have not tested them or compared the notation against the PDFs. Forgive the crudeness of the pages. The rest of the home site is in flux at the moment.

      Go to http://www.elchenburg.org/Pennsic%20MP3.htm

      Then you can pick a voice part.

      Hope this helps. Bass parts have copies that I have worked with and a pure, though crude conversion.

      All voices are from Virtual Singer Gold 2 add-on to Melody Assistant. I did not go through and pick the best virtual voice but accepted the defaults.

      Geffrei