461Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic performance questions

  • Lisa Briner
    Jul 27, 2006
      I have one already, thanks!
      ~ Ysabel

      Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...> wrote:
      For anyone who's picking a folder up at Pennsic, $3 will cover it since I won't have the expense of mailing.
      Anyone else want one?

      mountainfern <FernsAndNettles@ Cox.net> wrote:
      Karen, Pleasse bring a Black Folder to Pennsic for me. What is the

      Thanks, Norayn

      "... I will bring a few folders for people to buy at Pennsic, but if
      any of you who have downloaded music want to purchase folders from me,
      please let me know in advance so I can have enough available... "