457Re: [KWChoir] Stepping out... Sorry

    Jul 27, 2006
      That's ok, I appreciate your letting me know.  Have a good Pennsic, and I hope you'll be able to attend the performance! :-)

      Arianna

      "Diane K. Hauer" <dkhauer@...> wrote:
      i need to step out of being in the Choir. I ended up with a Pennsic Job at the last minute. It will cause me to miss too many rehersals.
      I was going to be Alto and 2nd Alto.
      Sorry

      Svanhildr Karlsdottir.