447RE: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic performance questions

    Jul 27, 2006
      Just pay me at Pennsic when you pick up the folders.  Thanks.

      Arianna

      leoasc@... wrote:

      Yes, please, Arianna! We would each like to have a folder waiting for us at Pennsic!

      So, two Black Folders = $6.00....... Should we mail you the money or pay you at Pennsic?

      Jane Atwell & Michel O Murchadha

      > For anyone who's picking a folder up at Pennsic, $3 will cover it since I won't have the expense of mailing.
      >
      > Anyone else want one?
      >
      > Arianna
      .
      ___