445Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic performance questions

    Jul 27, 2006
      For anyone who's picking a folder up at Pennsic, $3 will cover it since I won't have the expense of mailing.

      Anyone else want one?

      Arianna

      mountainfern <FernsAndNettles@...> wrote:
      Karen, Pleasse bring a Black Folder to Pennsic for me. What is the
      charge??

      Thanks, Norayn

      "... I will bring a few folders for people to buy at Pennsic, but if
      any of you who have downloaded music want to purchase folders from me,
      please let me know in advance so I can have enough available... "