43Re: [KWChoir] erlan out of town

  • maria daggett
    Feb 26, 2004
      Svea
      I"M not around for a few days yet, but Siobhan KNOWS
      it very well, i'm sure she canhelp. I have to chec
      and see if I have a recording, dont think so, I will
      make a noteworthy version of it when I get back to
      cold NY.
      Also, Lady Isabeau does it a tad bit
      differetly...she uses a later Latin, not a big
      adjustment, and she has her own inturpretation of the
      neumes, also, not a big deal, easily adjusted. She
      will do the same section that we did for the concert
      and EK court last year.

      i'll be back in a few days.

      erlan

      --- Shivaun McGoff <ladysiobhan@...> wrote:
      > ladysvea@... wrote:
      > > Now that you mention it, I could use a little
      > help. Do you know of a
      > > recording of the Te Deum that we could use as a
      > rehearsal tape for
      > > new singers for the EK Coronation? Thanks. Svea
      >
      > Svea,
      >
      > When's your next practice? I know it pretty well.
      > I don't think the
      > last concert got taped.
      >
      > Siobhan

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools