424Re: Southern Region?

  • Sapphira the Navigator
    Jul 3, 2006
      Considering that I'm in Drachenwald now I guess it's good that the
      moderator had the foresight to merge the lists. It doesn't look like
      I'll be making any EK events in the near future. If there are KWC
      members over here I hope to meet you at the Niebelungen Pity Party
      event in August.

      ps- O Erlan, I think you like dealing with CRAP, otherwise you
      wouldn't have let yourself get volunteered into the position :)

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "daggett42" <daggett42@...> wrote:
      > AHH, the list itself...
      > Well, funny you asked.... all the members of the East Kingdom
      > list were also members of the KWC list, so I sent out an e mail a
      > while ago announcing that I would make all posts to the KWC list
      > get rid of the EKC list. Seemed like overkill.
      > I am owner/moderator of a few lists and now that I am the East
      > University Chancellores, I've got all that CRAP to deal with.
      > :)
      > erlan
      > > Whatever happened to the East Kingdom Chorale list? It
      > > from my list. Erlan?
      > >
      > > Heloise

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic