423Re: Southern Region?

  • daggett42
    Jul 2, 2006
      AHH, the list itself...
      Well, funny you asked.... all the members of the East Kingdom Chorale
      list were also members of the KWC list, so I sent out an e mail a
      while ago announcing that I would make all posts to the KWC list and
      get rid of the EKC list. Seemed like overkill.
      I am owner/moderator of a few lists and now that I am the East Kingdom
      University Chancellores, I've got all that CRAP to deal with.

      :)

      erlan

      > Whatever happened to the East Kingdom Chorale list? It disappeared
      > from my list. Erlan?
      >
      > Heloise

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic