377Re: Lilies Music is posted!

  • Amanda J Kubik
    May 31, 2006
      Bruce,

      I'm Frida, I posted back in April that I'm coming down to the
      Lillies war from Northshield. I've been getting the KWChoir list
      for awhile now and never saw a sign up announcement for parts or
      anything like that. Also there has never been an annoucement of
      when practices will be during the war. The Lillies website is, as a
      Calontir friend put it, woefully inaccurate, and I would like to get
      the info from the source.

      I am a mezzo/soprano II but can also sing alto I if necessary. Is
      there still room? Sorry, I'm not bringing any tenors or basses with
      me from Korsvag, as we are woefully lacking in the gentlemen
      department.

      When are rehearsals going to be? I won't be arriving at site until
      the evening of the 13th. Is that too late? If so, that's fine too,
      I'll come watch your concert.

      Thanks,
      Frida fra Korsvag
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic