304Re: Wars and music

  • daggett42
    Jan 31, 2006
      It makes me really happy when a director says "I'm thinking about next
      year" already.
      Congratulations to Brice, the director of Lillies this year!! Yeah.
      He and I will be discussing all the details about reherasals and music
      and you will soon see some info for Lillies here on this list.

      The Estrella song list looks great, notice a cross over to Pennsic
      this year!!

      For me, this is sort of like seeing my todler walk ... seeing all the
      choirs move along their own path.

      Again I thank all the singers and directors and autocrats and everyone
      else who helps!

      Erlan Nordenskald; Co-ordinator KWC, Director Emeritas
      (hiding in the East Kingdom's Shire of the Rusted Woodlands)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic